- March 12, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Support
Get to Know all about QuickBooks File Doctor
Over the past few years QuickBooks is considered to be the most popular accounting software. All over the world it is being used by small and medium businesses, accountants, and even individuals as it comes with many perks. However, users often have face technical errors which affects their business operations.
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool only works with in QuickBooks Desktop for Windows. It is NOT compatible with QuickBooks for Mac systems.
- For QuickBooks 2015 and later QuickBooks versions, you may be get a prompted on your screen that displays Please run the internal (built-in) version of File Doctor.
Required system requirements
- ✔ To access Network diagnosis and repair settings use the Admin login in Windows systems.
- ✔ For Multi-user repair and diagnosis settings user should first verify that QuickBooks Hosting is in ON mode.
- ✔ QuickBooks File repair Settings: (optional)
So, to combat the errors and technical issues QuickBooks File Doctor have been introduced. It is a simple and effective software that detects and repairs different variety of files and also fixes the corruption of data. This software is also used to fix network diagnosis, windows problems and many others. This application helps the users in checking all the damaged files and then instantly getting them fixed. QuickBooks File Doctor is said to be the easiest way to troubleshoot and fix errors.
How does QuickBooks File Doctor help?
- If you have lost some of the important files of the company or any employee data then QuickBooks file doctor will assist in accessing the company files without any hassle.
- In case you are unable to access company files and facing the QuickBooks Error 6000 series like 6146, 6150 and 6130 then this software fixes all the problems.
- When you face network issues and mainly accessing the multi-user setup problem (H101, H202, H303, or H505 errors), this application can prove to be very effective.
- QuickBooks File Doctor can resolve if your file is severely damaged and cannot open it.
How to Use QuickBooks File Doctor?
Hope this video will help you to understand much better about QuickBooks File Doctor.
Even though QuickBooks File Doctor is an effective software fixing a lot many errors, it cannot resolve all. And for some errors you need to take professional help.
- First you need to download the QuickBooks File Doctor and the run the QBFD.exe file on your computer.
- Make sure that your computer as .Net Framework, as without it the file will not get installed.
- Then follow the installation process and complete it.
- To launch it on the system double click on the installed software.
- Browse and select the file that needs to be fixed and then click on Diagnose File.
- After this you have to enter the Username and Password
- And then wait till the QuickBooks Diagnose process is finish.
- Once done, you will get a message asking you to select Server on Workstation.
- As you select Server on Workstation the application will diagnose and fix the company file automatically.
If there any other problem occurs while using QuickBooks File Doctor tool, or if File Doctor fails to do repair damaged company file then we recommend you to take help from QuickBooks Support team. Also you can take help from our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors by contacting our QuickBooks Technical Support experts at +1(800)880-6389 [Toll Free].
We help you in
- ✔ To detect and repair all the QB errors download using QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
- ✔ We help you to Uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks Software.
- ✔ After uninstalling your software, We run the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
In case you have any query regarding QuickBooks File Doctor then seek assistance from the QuickBooks support service providers.
More Helpful Articles: