- March 25, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Customer Support Number, QuickBooks Error Codes
QuickBooks is the most rated and reliable accounting management program that is required for every business or an organization at present time in this market. It has been made especially to track all invoices or bills in just a few minutes. This becomes now the most growth as a small or a medium-sized business environment.
Unfortunately, being software nice and awesome, errors will arise as randomly while using this software. It causes QuickBooks Error Code OL 203 as well as OL 204 as suddenly. For the fixation of these error codes we are going to share best troubleshooting steps through this helpful blog information.
Some Common QuickBooks Desktop online banking setup and connection errors include: OLSU-1011, OLSU-1013, OLSU-1014, OLSU-1016, OL-202, OL-203, OL-205, OL-206, OL-209, OL-221, OL-231, OL-232 and OL-249. OL-301, OL-332, OL-334, OL-392 and OL-393. To fix these error codes instantly call to QuickBooks Enterprise Error Support team or follow given steps below.
Causes for QuickBooks Error Code OL 203 & OL 204
QuickBooks Error Code OL 203 and OL 204, this was discussed through our expertise:
QB Error OL 203 & 204, this will indicate that there are some issues with your Internet Network Connection as randomly.
- QuickBooks cannot verify the Internet Connection either it’s correct or not or the connection has been set up as improperly.
- Hardware issues might be a single cause for disconnecting internet network + to this problem i.e. router or modem etc.
- Firewall network connection settings might be also causing these QuickBooks Error Code 203 and OL 204 on your screen while working. If troubling somewhere then take help to our techies.
- Need to contact the bank to unlock your network connection via online banking. If in case blocked by any bank, then asks expert advice through connecting to expertise at QuickBooks Technical Support Helpline Number.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code OL 203
All users need to perform these given steps to fix QuickBooks Error OL 203 & OL 204:
Resolve such issues when we downloading or import your business transaction via online.
Step 1: Enabled TLS 1.2 security protocol if easy to access or it is available
The method required for how to enable TLS 1.2 as its latest version of IE web browser.
- First, open your Internet Explorer as its new version 11.0. When installed & make sure that the version is new & latest.
- Give a click to the gear icon as labeled on an upper right side of an IE browser.
- Now go to the Internet Options & select by clicking it on an Advanced tab.
- Then scroll down towards the security section.
- Then uncheck the box that is labeled as USE TLS 1.0. Now put a check in USE TLS 1.2.
- Then click to apply changes. Click on Ok button.
- After this, close all your unwanted tabs.
- In the end, restart your PC/tablet.
Step 2: Now make a new test company file
To do so, this process will help to determine from where an issue generates with your bank or their servers.
- In the main file QB menu, first, choose New Company > then express Start key button.
- Under the new company tested file, let’s add your bank account details through which was experiencing glitches & set up it as the account for a bank feeds.
- Due to this download bank feed transaction, just need to test the account.
- If receives the same error, then it might be a problem to your bank transaction, we recommend to proceed the next step.
Step 3: Ask to your bank account
All banks provide a support channel to all users.
- First of all collect bank feeds to log files before connecting to the bank executives. The Connlog file will aid o pinpoint the origin of the connection failure or error.
- Since QuickBooks role through Online Banking that is the best access point, the majority of OL and OLSU errors received will need to be resolved through the bank.
- When a proper assistance is provided through bank support channels, then ask to transfer to a bank representative familiar with QuickBooks Desktop Bank Feeds and account activation.
- Have the agent to verify your accounts information and need to mark it as active for all relevant services that it requires for QuickBooks Desktop Accounting software.
- If the issue remains unresolved or persists again-n-again, ask the bank representative to replicate the case to your bank support help-desk.
If you want instant help by experts, then ask to our expertise that have the best knowledge in fixing countable hindrances by just one click at QuickBooks Helpdesk Number+1(800-880-6389) [TollFree] available for 24/7.
Step 4: Now deactivate your accounts by using online services
The given process will take some time to make up and set-ups online banking transactions as.
- In the given chart of accounts, a user will locate at the bottom of the window OS. Choose an option of included inactive checkbox.
- Deactivate your bank feeds if the account is inactive form.
- Then close & re-opened the file.
- Now set up to each account for your bank feeds.
Important: Most of the banks call for identification verification before accessing information from PFM (Personal Financial Management) software. To satisfy the bank safety and security requirement, log in to your account beyond QuickBooks Desktop and also examine your Message Center or Notifications inbox for details. If needed, call your bank straight for instructions.
If this process is not fixing your error code of OL 203 & 204, then get connected by one of QuickBooks Expert at our QuickBooks Customer Service Support Number +1(800)880-6389. Further, have any other query regarding this software, feel free to ask your doubts at any time. Help is available 24/7 from our side.