- October 8, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Payroll
Learn How to Resolve the QuickBooks Banking Error Code 105
The QuickBooks application is a famous accounting & financial task performing software. This software is capable to do numerous tasks for the wide range of businesses of all size. With the QuickBooks software, you can generate the invoices, payroll, pay slips, and financial reports that will help you to estimate the business growth. QuickBooks also privilege its users with a facility to do the online banking & track the transaction records.
Sometimes woefully, QuickBooks users encounter a common QuickBooks banking problem that is – QuickBooks Banking Error 105. This error code is widely known as banking error 105 as it occurs due to the bank’s website downtime. In this technical blog post, we are going to briefly discuss this error code 105 along with its causes & solution. However, you can contact to QuickBooks Error Support team in case you need instant help.
QuickBooks Banking Error 105
QuickBooks Banking Error 105 usually appears when the banking site encounters some sort of specialized issue. It could be the server issue due to which the information cannot be exchanged between the banking website & QuickBooks Online.
Causes Behind the Error 105
Check out the list of causes by which QB Banking Error 105 occurs:
- It possibly appears due to the poor Internet connection.
- It could also appear due to the bank & financial issues such as altering information.
- When the downloaded or imported file/files are deleted.
- When the QuickBooks user is using an old or incompatible computer for the QuickBooks.
Solution Steps for QuickBooks Banking Error 105
Check out the list of solutions mentioned below to fix the QuickBooks Banking Error 105:
Tips to remember:
- Verify the name of the financial institution.
- Make sure that the bank name has been selected while the accounting setup process.
- Verify the URL of your bank website outside the QuickBooks.
Solution 1: Update the QuickBooks
- Use the update button to update the account under QB software & run the 3 manual updates.
- Make sure that all the latest & advanced third-party programs and tools are used to go through the latest version system setup.
- Log in to your bank website with an appropriate online banking URL.
- Verify the messages and notification with a successful login to the bank website.
- Ensure that there is no hindrance in verifying the account details, transactions, history, and summary.
- If the issue persists, re-verify it after a day so that a bank got enough time.
- In case, the issue exists more than 24 hours – we recommend you to contact the online customer support & ask for the assistance with the bank details such as name, bank name, website URL, and account type.
Solution 2: Connect the bank accounts with the QuickBooks
- In the left menu, choose the Banking.
- In case, you are unable to connect the bank. You must verify the name of the banking or financial institution.
- At the top right, choose the Add Account & look for the financial institution name.
- From the financial institution list, choose the name of the financial institution.
- Once you selected the name of financial institution name, type User Id and password of the account.
- Hit the Continue tab.
- Enter the extra verification steps and choose the Securely connect.
- At the left of the account, choose the bank emblem that you want to connect & choose the account type in the drop-down menu.
- In case, you don’t have an account…!! Choose the option of +Add new to create a new account.
- (Note: You can select either a Bank or Credit Card account.)
- QuickBooks keep the backup of 90 days of financial transactions whenever you will connect the account.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Manual Update
- On the left menu, choose the Banking.
- At the upper right corner, choose the Update icon.
- In case, you want to update only some of the accounts. You just choose to clear the unwanted accounts.
- Hit the Update Now icon.
- Type the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and hit the Continue Update icon.
Nowadays, it has been frequently reported that QB users are facing discrepancy in using it. Hence, to resolve the QB issues such as QuickBooks Banking errors, payment failure, tax table error, and other – you can take help from our QuickBooks Payroll Support team by dialing +1(800)880-6389 (toll free). Our accounting experts will look forward to your concern and provide you a feasible solution for your accounting errors.