As we all know that PayPal is a popular payment gateway application for millions of user’s around the globe use it almost every day. It is the best way to send or receive money nationally & even globally from clients, merchants, customers, and family members. But PayPal is important for the merchants who operate business or businesses overseas. It has been observed that PayPal have more than 100+ millions of active & registered user accounts. Moreover, it allows the users to send or receive payments in more than 200 currencies in 200 marketplaces worldwide.
In this article, we are going to discuss the PayPal integration with QuickBooks. QuickBooks is a package of accounting services in the form of software & endows numerous other online solutions. This software can establish connectivity to integrate with tones of web-based applications. To know more insight about the PayPal integration with the QuickBooks, you can contact the QuickBooks Integration Support team.
PayPal has privileged users with easy, quick, and flexible payments mode.
How to Sync & Integrate PayPal with the QuickBooks Online?
There are many benefits of PayPal like pay with flexibility and it’s quick and easy. Simply follow the step-by-step procedure to sync & integrate the PayPal with QuickBooks:
- First of all, Open the QuickBooks Online
- Sign in the QuickBooks Online accounts
- Go to the “Apps” tab
- Click on the “Apps” tab
- Enter & search PayPal in the search bar
- Select the “PayPal” app
- Choose the “Get App Now” button
- Choose the QuickBooks Online company
- Click on the “Allow/Authorize” tab to connect the app with the QuickBooks
After doing above step and Once setup done, QB Sync with PayPal every 15 minute and also update new transaction from PayPal to QuickBooks Online. One more advantage, You will get everyday summery detail of integration.
Keep in mind: Not connect multiple PayPal account to your QuickBooks Online If connect, you will certainly not able to get information of sales transaction.
Procedure to Import the PayPal Transactions to QuickBooks Online
There are 3 simple & easy ways to import the PayPal transaction to QuickBooks:
- With IFF or CSV file, the user can import the accounting product transactions to the QuickBooks.
- Use the new PayPal API with drag & drop option. With the help of this new PayPal API, you can simply drag the information to QuickBooks from PayPal.
- Use the PayPal Bank Feed machine to import transactions to QuickBooks swiftly.
Way to import PayPal Debit Card Transaction to QuickBooks Online
- In the beginning, sign in the QuickBooks Online account with correct username & password
- Go to the “Apps” tab
- Allow/Authorize to sync with PayPal app card
- Select the setting of the Sync with PayPal app card. A tab will appear.
- In the App setting, select the Edit option
- Make sure that the checkbox is marked for Include my PayPal Debit Card transactions when importing
The above steps will assist the user to sync & import the PayPal Debit Card transactions to QuickBooks automatically.
Boost the Cash flow & finances with QuickBooks and PayPal Integration
- Get paid faster: Send the invoice from the QuickBooks & settle the payment through PayPal instantly
- Save Time: Import the transaction data such as sales, expenses, discounts, fees, and GST via PayPal account.
- Stay Organized: Update the PayPal sales invoices & manage the expenses in the QuickBooks Online.
- In the last PCI compliant: At Intuit, we’re here to guard your business and your customers.
- Handle your Payments:- Manage your billings, invoices and settle for payments on the related to the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Easily takes care of clients:- Faucet into over 200M plus active customer accounts exploitation PayPal to pay online.
We regularly post how to’s articles on all the versions of QuickBooks such as Pro, Premier, and Enterprise. If any QB users have problems related to QuickBooks Integration, they can contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors at +1-800-880-6389. We assure the best QuickBooks solutions whether it’s related to QuickBooks error codes, QuickBooks installation issues, or anything.